- I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
- The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones
- Black Chalk by Christopher J. Yates
- The Never List by Koethi Zan
- Paris Requiem by Lisa Appignanesi
Depeschen mit dem Leitwort Thriller
Ian Fleming‚s James Bond novel Casino Royale was first published on April 13 1953 and there is an intriguing tale behind the original screenplay of the 007 film adaptation. Jeremy Duns tells the story – at The Telegraph.
Reviews | John O’Connell abouth five new thrillers by Hitchman, Johnstone, Myerson, Marshall and Bale
- Petite Mort by Beatrice Hitchman
- Gone Again by Doug Johnstone
- The Quickening by Julie Myerson
- We Are Here by Michael Marshall
- the Catch by Tom Bale
New Thrillers in a review roundup by John O’Connell. His view about new books by Beatrice Hitchman, Doug Johnstone, Julie Myerson, Michael Marshall and Tom Bale you can read at The Guardian.
Video | What is a thriller? Answers by Jon Land, James Grady, Brian Freemantle, Stephen Coonts, and Carl Hiaasen. By Open Road Integrated Media.
»While a time-honored formula and an intriguing résuméwill draw us into a suspense novel, they aren’t enough to make us stay put. The Accomplice turns out to be of those thrillers in which insider knowledge is sprinkled like particulate matter in a story that is otherwise as flat as Washington tap water.«
- Live By Night by Dennis Lehane
- Elijah’s Mermaid by Essie Fox
- The Guard by Peter Terrin
- Young Philby by Robert Littell
John O’Connell about four new thrillers in his thrillers roundup at guardian.co.uk.