- Sandrine’s Case by Thomas H. Cook
- Police by Jo Nesbø
- Barrett Fuller’s Secret by Scott Carte
- Strange Shores by Arnaldur Indriðason
- Light In A Dark House by Jan Costin Wagner
- The Ways Of The World by Robert Goddard
- Dexter’s Final Cut by Jeff Lindsay
Seven at one blow: Margaret Cannon about new crime fiction novels by Thomas H. Cook, Jo Nesbø, Scott Carte, Arnaldur Indriðason, Jan Costin Wagner, Robert Goddard and Jeff Lindsay. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny
The Boy Who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess-Cooke
A Decent Interval by Simon Brett
Sandrine’s Case by Thomas H. Cook
Winter’s Bane: Marilyn Stasio about new crime fiction books by Louise Penny, Carolyn Jess-Cooke, Simon Brett and Thomas H. Cook. Her reviews at The New York Times.
- Sandrine by Thomas H. Cook
The Frozen Dead by Bernard Minier
Lucknow Ransom by Glen Peters
Crime fiction reviews: Geoffrey Wansell about new novels by Thomas H. Cook, Bernard Minier and Glen Peters. Read more at The Daily Mail.