- Best Novel: Gone by Mo Hayder
- Best First Novel: Bent Road by Lori Roy
- Best Paperback Original: The Company Man by Robert Jackson Bennett
- Best Fact Crime: Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President by Candice Millard
- Best Critical Biographical: On Conan Doyle: Or, the Whole Art of Storytelling by Michael Dirda
- Best Short Story: The Man Who Took His Hat Off to the Driver of the Train Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine by Peter Turnbull
- Best Juvenile: Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby
- Young Adult: The Silence of Murder by Dandi Daley Mackall
- Play: The Game’s Afoot by Ken Ludwig
- TV Episode: „Pilot“ – Homeland Teleplay by Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon & Gideon Raff
- Robert L. Fish Memorial:A Good Man of Business Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine by David Ingram
- Mary Higgins Clark Award: Learning to Swim by Sara J. Henry
- Grand Master: Martha Grimes
- The Raven:
M is for Mystery Bookstore, San Mateo, CA
Molly Weston, Meritorious Mysteries
- Ellery Queen Award: Joe Meyers of the Connecticut Post/Hearst Media News Group
Depeschen mit dem Leitwort The Edgars
Möchten Sie Depeschen mit anderen Leitworten wählen?
The Mystery Writers of America (MWA) announce on the 203rd anniversary of the birth of Edgar Allan Poe, its Nominees for the 2012 Edgar Allan Poe Awards, honoring the best in mystery fiction, nonfiction and television published or produced in 2011.
The Edgar® Awards will be presented to the winners at our 66th Gala Banquet, April 26, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City.