- The Ghost Riders of Ordebec by Fred Vargas
- Take Five by Jack Batten
- The Golden Egg by Donna Leon
- The Woman Who Wouldn’t Die by Colin Cotterill
Depeschen mit dem Leitwort Margaret Cannon
Möchten Sie Depeschen mit anderen Leitworten wählen?
- The Bone Man by Wolf Haas
- Rage Against The Dying by Becky Masterman
- The Corpse With The Golden Nose by Cathy Ace
- Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
Simon Brenner goes north: Margaret Cannon about the novel The Bone Man by Wolf Haas and three other crime fictin novels. Her view at The Globe and Mail.
- A Murder Of Crows by David Rotenberg
- The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter
- Evil In All Its Disguises by Hilary Davidson
- Suspect by Robert Crais
Great new crime fiction: Margaret Cannon about four novels. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- The Andalucian Friend by Alexander Soderberg
- Criminal Enterprise by Owen Laukkanen
- The Black Ace by G.B. Joyce
- The Third Riel Conspiracy by Stephen Legault
Sweden gets a new Lisbeth Salander, Margaret Cannon says. She has read new crime fiction books and at The Globe and Mail she reviews them.
- Sacrilege by S.J. Parris
- The Scottish Banker of Surabaya by Ian Hamilton
- A Cold And Lonely Place by Sara J. Henry
- Extinction by Mark Alpert
Margaret Cannon with a look at new crime fiction, including Elizabethan skullduggery. Her reviews about four new novels at The Globe and Mail.
- The Midwife’s Tale by Sam Thomas
- The Good Father by Noah Hawley
- The Cold Cold Ground by Adrian McKinty
- When Johnny Came Marching Home by William Heffernan
Margaret Cannon about new crime fiction novels by Sam Thomas, Noah Hawley, Adrian McKinty and William Heffernan. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- Snow White Must Die by Nele Neuhaus
- Ratlines by Stuart Neville
- Shadow Creek by Joy Fielding
- Rosie O’Dell by Bill Rowe
Margaret Cannon about four new crime books. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- The Dead of Winter by Peter Kirby
- The Snow White Christmas Cookie by David Handler
- Fatal Winter by G.M. Malliet
- All is Clam by Hilary MacLeod
Margaret Cannon with four fine crime fiction books for the holidays. Have yourself a merry christmas at The Globe and Mail.
- Beware This Boy by Maureen Jennings
- Eleven Pipers Piping by C.C. Benison
- A Small Hill To Die On by Elizabeth J. Duncan
- City of Saints by Andrew Hunt
Murder at christmas: Margaret Cannon about four new crime novels. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay
- In the Darkness by Karin Fossum
- Death in Breslau by Marek Krajewski
- The Red Pole Of Macau by Ian Hamilton