- Sandrine’s Case by Thomas H. Cook
- Police by Jo Nesbø
- Barrett Fuller’s Secret by Scott Carte
- Strange Shores by Arnaldur Indriðason
- Light In A Dark House by Jan Costin Wagner
- The Ways Of The World by Robert Goddard
- Dexter’s Final Cut by Jeff Lindsay
Seven at one blow: Margaret Cannon about new crime fiction novels by Thomas H. Cook, Jo Nesbø, Scott Carte, Arnaldur Indriðason, Jan Costin Wagner, Robert Goddard and Jeff Lindsay. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- The Homecoming by Carsten Stroud
Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
City of Blood by M.D. Villiers
A Treacherous Paradise by Henning Mankell
Canadian southern fried gothic, and other crime fiction worth a read: Margaret Cannon about new novels by Carsten Stroud, Jason Matthews, M.D. Villiers & Henning Mankell – at the Globe and Mail.
- Miss Montreal by Howard Shrier
The Whisper of Legends by Barbara Fradkin
Evil and the Mask by Fuminori Nakamura
Almost Criminal by E.R. Brown
Murder in Montreal: Margaret Cannon about four new crime novels. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- Little Green by Walter Mosley
- The Missing File by D.A. Mishani
- Tuesday’s Gone by Nicci French
- Stranglehold by Robert Rotenberg
- The End Of The World In Breslau by Marek Krajewski
- Solea by Jean-Claude Izzo
- Lifetime by Liza Marklund
- Fire on the Runway by Mel Bradshaw
- The Unknown Masterpiece by John Brooke
- Riverside Drive: Border City Blues by Michael Januska
- Sowing Poison by Janet Kellough
- The Christie Curse by Victoria Abbott
Twelve new crime fiction novels: Margaret Cannon about new books by Walter Mosley, D. A. Mishani and many more. Have a look at her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- The Ghost Riders of Ordebec by Fred Vargas
- Take Five by Jack Batten
- The Golden Egg by Donna Leon
- The Woman Who Wouldn’t Die by Colin Cotterill
Margaret Cannon with four new crime fiction novels. Her reviews of books by Fred Vargas, Jack Batten, Donna Leon and Colin Cotterill you can read at The Globe and Mail.
- The Bone Man by Wolf Haas
- Rage Against The Dying by Becky Masterman
- The Corpse With The Golden Nose by Cathy Ace
- Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
Simon Brenner goes north: Margaret Cannon about the novel The Bone Man by Wolf Haas and three other crime fictin novels. Her view at The Globe and Mail.
- A Murder Of Crows by David Rotenberg
- The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter
- Evil In All Its Disguises by Hilary Davidson
- Suspect by Robert Crais
Great new crime fiction: Margaret Cannon about four novels. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
- The Andalucian Friend by Alexander Soderberg
- Criminal Enterprise by Owen Laukkanen
- The Black Ace by G.B. Joyce
- The Third Riel Conspiracy by Stephen Legault
Sweden gets a new Lisbeth Salander, Margaret Cannon says. She has read new crime fiction books and at The Globe and Mail she reviews them.
- Sacrilege by S.J. Parris
- The Scottish Banker of Surabaya by Ian Hamilton
- A Cold And Lonely Place by Sara J. Henry
- Extinction by Mark Alpert
Margaret Cannon with a look at new crime fiction, including Elizabethan skullduggery. Her reviews about four new novels at The Globe and Mail.
- The Midwife’s Tale by Sam Thomas
- The Good Father by Noah Hawley
- The Cold Cold Ground by Adrian McKinty
- When Johnny Came Marching Home by William Heffernan
Margaret Cannon about new crime fiction novels by Sam Thomas, Noah Hawley, Adrian McKinty and William Heffernan. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.