- The Ides of April by Lindsey Davis
- The Scent of Death by Andrew Taylor
- A Treacherous Likeness by Lynn Shepherd
- A Man without Breath by Philip Kerr
Jake Kerridge surveys the latest crop of historical crime novels, which range from Roman times to wartime Berlin. His reviews at The Telegraph.
- The Burning Air by Erin Kelly
- Close to the Bone by Stuart MacBride
- Tom-All-Alone by Lynn Shepherd
- Capital Punishment by Robert Wilson
Writer Andrew Taylor with a choice of recent crime novels. His reviews at The Spectator.
Tom-All-Alone’s by Lynn Shepherd
I’m just a little bit late, but here it is: Laura Wilson’s Crime roundup at guardian.co.uk.
The Golden Scales by Parker Bilal
A Dark Redemption by Stav Sherez
The Fall by Claire McGowan