- Pale Horses by Jassy Mackenzie
- Hour of the Red God by Richard Crompton
- Deadly Harvest by Michael Stanley
- Unspeakable by Kevin O’Brien
- Death and the Courtesan by Pamela Christie
- Capacity for Murder by Bernadette Pajer
- Animal, Vegetable, Murder by Judy Dailey
- The Beast from the Western Realms by Martin Limón
Adam Woog with a new installment of his column on crime and mystery fiction. Read his reviews at The Seattle Times.
The Fallen by Jassy Mackenzie is the new pick of the week at The Rap Sheet.
„The following seven works of mystery and thriller fiction, all to be released between now and the end of May, would be fine accompaniments to that pastime.“
J. Kingston Pierce about Prague Fatale by Philip Kerr, The Fallen by Jassy Mackenzie, House of the Hunted by Mark Mills, Kings of Midnight by Wallace Stroby Robert B. Parker’s Lullaby by Ace Atkins, Hawkwood by James McGee and The Yard by Alex Grecian. Read on at kirkusreviews.com.