- Criminal Enterprise by Owen Laukkanen
- The Third Riel Conspiracy by Stephen Legault
- A Murder of Crows by David Rotenberg
Three new crime novels and thrillers, reviewed by Sarah Weinman. The latest instalment in her Crimewave column you can read at National Post.
- A Murder Of Crows by David Rotenberg
- The Third Bullet by Stephen Hunter
- Evil In All Its Disguises by Hilary Davidson
- Suspect by Robert Crais
Great new crime fiction: Margaret Cannon about four novels. Her reviews at The Globe and Mail.
Taken by Robert Crais
Margaret Cannon is The Globe and Mail’s crime-fiction reviewer. She’s got a fresh bunch of reviews out now.
Slash and Burn by Colin Cotterill
Boston Cream by Howard Shrier
The Placebo Effect by David Rotenberg
Curse the Names by Robert Arellano
Last Dance by David Russell