- Best Crime Novel: Before the Poison by Peter Robinson
- Best First Novel: The Water Rat of Wanchai by Ian Hamilton
- Best Crime Book in French: La chorale du diable by Martin Michaud
- Best Juvenile or Young Adult Crime Book: Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
- Best Crime Nonfiction: Hot Art: Chasing Thieves and Detectives Through the Secret World of Stolen Art by Joshua Knelman
- Best Crime Short Story: What Kelly Did by Catherine Astolfo
- Best Unpublished First Novel („Unhanged Arthur“): Last of the Independents by Sam Wiebe
- Derrick Murdoch Award: Don Graves
Depeschen mit dem Leitwort Crime Writers of Canada
Möchten Sie Depeschen mit anderen Leitworten wählen?
Last Friday, the Crime Writers of Canada announced the finalists for the 29th annual Arthur Ellis Awards, which celebrate the best in crime writing of the past year. Mark Medley reports at nationalpost.com.