- Say You’re Sorry by Michael Robotham
- The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell
- Paradise City by Archer Mayor
- Invisible Murder by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis
Four new crime novels, reviewed by Marilyn Stasio. What she has to say about these new books you can read at The New York Times.
The Independent Mystery Booksellers Association annouced the nominees for The Dilys Award 2012. The „Dilys“ has been given annually since 1992 by IMBA to the mystery titles of the year which the member booksellers have most enjoyed selling. The Dilys Award is named in honor of Dilys Winn, the founder of the first specialty bookseller of mystery books in the United States. And here are the nominees:
- Faithful Place by Tana French – Penguin Books
- Wicked Autumn by G. M. Malliet – Minotaur
- Tag Man by Archer Mayor – Minotaur
- A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny – Minotaur
- Ghost Hero by S. J. Rozan – Minotaur
Adam Woog about crime fiction for October: A new Armand Gamache novel by Louise Penny; short stories by Daniel Woodrell; a Joe Gunther novel by Archer Mayor, Ed Gorman’s „Bad Moon Rising“ and Charles Martin’s „Neon Panic“. Read more at ‚The Seatle Times‚.