- Darkness, Darkness by John Harvey
- Rose Gold by Walter Mosley
- The Stone Wife by Peter Lovesey
- Prison Noir edited by Joyce Carol Oates
Depeschen mit dem Leitwort Akashic Books
Möchten Sie Depeschen mit anderen Leitworten wählen?
Mystery Writers of America is proud to announce the winners of the 2013 Edgar Allan Poe Awards, honoring the best in mystery fiction, non-fiction and television published or produced in 2012.
The Edgar® Awards were presented to the winners at the 67th Gala Banquet, on May 2, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City.
- BEST NOVEL: Live by Night by Dennis Lehane
- BEST FIRST NOVEL BY AN AMERICAN AUTHOR: The Expats by Chris Pavone
- BEST PAPERBACK ORIGINAL: The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters
- BEST FACT CRIME: Midnight in Peking: How the Murder of a Young Englishwoman Haunted the Last Days of Old China by Paul French
- BEST CRITICAL/BIOGRAPHICALThe Scientific Sherlock Holmes: Cracking the Case with Science and Forensics by James O’Brien
- BEST SHORT STORY: The Unremarkable Heartby Karin Slaughter. In: Mystery Writers of America Presents: Vengeance
- BEST JUVENILE: The Quick Fix by Jack D. Ferraiolo
- BEST YOUNG ADULT: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- BEST TELEVISION EPISODE TELEPLAY: A Scandal in Belgravia – Sherlock a Teleplay by Steven Moffat
- ROBERT L. FISH MEMORIAL AWARD: When They Are Done With Us by Patricia Smith. In: Staten Island Noir
- GRAND MASTER: Ken Follett and Margaret Maron
- RAVEN AWARDS: Oline Cogdill and Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore, San Diego & Redondo Beach, CA
- ELLERY QUEEN AWARD: Akashic Books
- THE SIMON & SCHUSTER – MARY HIGGINS CLARK AWARD: The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Congratulations to all winners!