I’m encouraged that Steve Powell of The Venetian Vase has selected my blog as one of the best blogs of 2012. Thank you so much and I’m happy to be in such good company.
The Blog of the Year 2012 award was started by The Thought Palette and the rules are as follows:
- Select the blogs you think deserve the “Blog of the Year 2012” Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blogs you have chosen–there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required–and “present” them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page, “Blog of the Year 2012” award at The Thought Palette, and include these “rules” in your post.
- Let the blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the “rules” with them.
- You can now also join the Facebook group–click “like” on this page, “Blog of the Year 2012 Award” Facebook group, and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award–and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar.
So here we go with my selection – twelve for twelve – of fine blogs about crime fiction, mystery & literature (INPO)